Valparaiso Financial Advisors
As you think about your life and make decision after decision, it’s important to know where you stand financially and how your financial plan will impact your future. At the office of Harvest Financial Planning, LLC, we believe that creating a financial plan now can yield major benefits years from now. Whether in creating a savings plan to buy a home or starting to invest in order to retire, developing a plan for your future is one of the wisest things that you can do. Our Valparaiso financial advisors can help.
Valparaiso Financial Advisors: Services for Individuals
We work with individuals and families to create financial plans that make sense. Our products and services for individuals include–
- Pension plan planning. For pension plan participants, knowing how your pension plan will fit into your overall financial and retirement plan is important. We offer pension plan participant services that include explaining different vesting schedules, helping you to access your pension money, and more.
- Retirement planning. No matter your age, you surely want to retire at some point in your life. Whether you are 30 years out from retirement or thinking about retiring in the next decade or less, knowing how much you’ll need for retirement, how much you need to be saving now to meet that goal, and when you should start collecting retirement benefits are all important. Planning for retirement is one of the smartest choices you can make for your life.
- Long-term care and disability planning. It’s hard to think about the possibility of being disabled at some point in your life or needing long-term care assistance. However, planning for these possibilities in the event that they become a reality can offer cost-saving benefits in the future. Our financial advisors can advise you in regard to life insurance, health insurance, disability insurance, and long-term care insurance.
- 401(k) plans, mutual funds, and securities planning. When thinking about retirement, as well as options for growing your wealth, you should consider the various investment vessels available to you. These include a 401(k) plan, mutual funds, and securities, amongst others. We have a team of investment professionals ready to advise you.
- Private wealth strategizing. Depending on your long-term financial objectives, you may be interested in exploring the various private wealth strategies available. We work with our clients to design smart financial plans that seek to pursue work toward your best interests.
Do I Need to Work with a Financial Advisor in Valparaiso?
Working with a financial adviser is a personal choice, but it can be a key element of making sense of complicated laws, such as the laws related to Social Security benefits, understanding investment strategies and the various investment options that exist, and simply thinking consciously and intentionally about your money and your future.
At Harvest Financial Planning, LLC, our Valparaiso financial advisors are ready to meet with you. We provide free initial consultations to all prospective clients and will commit to creating a financial plan that’s based on your needs. To learn more about our financial planners and how we can help, please call us today or reach out to us online.
This material was created for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as ERISA, tax, legal or investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice specific to your needs, such advice services must be obtained on your own separate from this educational material.