Financial Planner in Crown Point
While money can provide a lot of peace of mind and comfort, not having enough of it–or being worried about it–can be a major stressor. But stressing about money isn’t a given, and it doesn’t have to be your reality; when you work with a financial planner in Crown Point, you can develop a comprehensive plan that’s designed to put your worries at ease and ensure you’re provided for in the future. At Harvest Financial Planning, LLC, we have a team of Certified Financial Planners who are ready to serve you. Reach our Crown Point team today to learn more about how we can help.
Why You Should Work with a Financial Planner
Working with a financial planner can be one of the best decisions you ever make, both for your bank account and your future. The role of a financial planner is to help you to create a comprehensive strategy that addresses things like saving for a home or a family, putting away enough money for retirement, and maximizing your wealth through smart spending and investments. If you haven’t already done so, it may be time to start working with a financial planner if:
- You’re buying or selling a home. A real estate transaction can have a major effect on your personal wealth – knowing how to manage the change is critical.
- You’re getting married. Marriage isn’t just about romance; it’s also a contract between two people, and one that can have major financial implications. Let us help you understand the financial benefits of marriage, as well as how to plan for your and your spouse’s future.
- You’re starting a family. Kids are wonderful, but they’re very expensive, too. Our team can help you to understand how much you’ll need to provide for your kids as they grow, as well as how to save for things like your kids’ weddings and college expenses.
- You’re experiencing a major life change, such as a divorce or the death of a spouse. A major life change isn’t just difficult to cope with emotionally but can be financially burdensome, too. Let us help you make sense of what’s happening from an economic perspective.
- You’ve inherited or otherwise received a large sum of money. Receiving a large inheritance or financial windfall can be exciting, but money that’s poorly managed can quickly lead to more problems than it’s worth. Our team can guide you through how to invest your money and make it work for you.
- You’re quickly approaching retirement age and don’t have a plan in place. There is no bad time to start planning for retirement; in fact, the younger you are, the better. But if you’re approaching retirement age and have questions about how you’ll pay for costs of living when you’re no longer working, meeting with a financial professional now is a must.
Our Financial Planning Services in Crown Point
Our professionals can assist you regardless of what stage you’re at in your life, and regardless of your current income or wealth level. Our services include:
- Retirement planning;
- 401(k) plans, mutual funds, securities, pension plans, and other investment strategy planning;
- Life, health, long-term care, and disability insurance planning; and
- Private wealth strategy planning.
Schedule a Consultation in Crown Point Today
Having a financial plan is a major comfort. Schedule your consultation with our Crown Point financial planners at Harvest Financial Planning, LLC by calling our team at 219-864-5050 or sending us a message using the intake form found on our website. The new client process begins with a free introduction!